Friday 25 November 2016

INTRODUCTORY

Hi there, my name is Paul Toduk and I am from Pomio District in East New Britain Province of the country Papua New Guinea. The purpose behind the creation of this blog site is to share some lights on the essential aspects that make Pomio District particularly unique from the rest of the districts in Papua New Guinea. Pomio District as it is known of her diverse unique cultures,traditions,customs,history and social lifestyle ,I am proud and very much happy to disseminate enlightening topics that have never been published or recorded by anyone. Most of these enligthening topics I have written down for publication but unfortunately I have never been successfull due to financial constraints. However, I am privilege and more than happy to share with those of you who may find it interesting to know more about Pomio District of Papua New Guinea. You may come across interesting topics like; The one legged beings of Pomio District and many  more.

No comments:

Post a Comment